Pears Wrapped in Proscuitto
- 1 large pear
- Lime juice
- coarsely cracked black pepper
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto
These juicy chunks of pear are wrapped in thin slices of prosciutto and just warmed on the grill makes a wonderful appetizer. You may double or triple this recipe to meet demand.
- Peel and core pear.
- Cut into quarters.Cut each quarter into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and grid some black peper over the pieces.
- Divide each proscuitto slice approximately in half, legnthwise, and wrap around each piece of pear.Secure with a tooth pick that has been presoaked in water for10 minutes.
- Grill pieces over charcoal or under a hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- You just want to lightly color the prosciutto and warm the pears.