- 12 large buttom mushrooms
- 6 strips of bacon, halved
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple and an absolutely delicious appetizer.
- Wash and trim mushrooms.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl and marinate mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from the marinade and wrap each one in panchetta,secured by tooth picks.
- Place mushrooms on several pre soaked bamboo skewers.
- Grill over hot charcoal, turning frequently,about 10 minutes.