- 1 lb of fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
Super simple Chinese stir fry. Fresh spinach is flavored with ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Quick and easy and delicious.
- Remove stems from spinach and wash well.
- Dry thoroughly.
- In a wok or large saute pan, over high heat , saute the ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce the spinach and the sesame seeds.
- Saute until spinach is slightly wilted. About 30 secs to 1 minute. Stir constantly.
- Serve at once.