Linguine with Scallops and Shrimp
|1 lb of linguine|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|3 scallions, thinly sliced|
|1/4 pound of medium shrimp, shelled, tail on|
|1/4 pound of scallops|
|1 tsp saffron|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
Pasta shrimp and scallops are seasoned with olive oil, scallions and saffron.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil using medium heat.
- Add the scallions and cook for 1 minute
- Add the shrimp, scallops and saffron and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet.
- Toss well, combine and serve.