Turkey Reuben Sandwich
|l lb of turkey breast|
|2 cups of sauerkraut|
|2 tbs thousand island dressing|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|8 slices of swiss cheese|
|8 slices of rye bread|
|1/4 stick of butter|
|2 tbs olive oil|
This a delicious version of the famous Reuben sandwich that uses turkey breast.
- In a bowl combine the mayo, thousand dressing and mix well.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with Dijon mustard
- Spread the mayo mixture on the other 4 slices of bread
- Place 1/4 of the turkey on 4 bread slices.
- Top the turkey with 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Top the Swiss cheese with 1/4 of the sauerkraut
- Top the kraut with the the other rye slices.
- In a large saute pan add the butter and olive oil.
- Using medium high heat saute each sandwich until cheese melts and sandwich is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with kosher pickles.