Grilled Mexican Corn
|8 ears of fresh corn 3/4 cup plain yogurt 3/4 cup mayonnaise 5 tbs lime juice 1 cup cotija cheese (this is a almost dry crumbly white Mexican cheese. Available at Latin markets.) 1 tbs chili powder 2 tsp cayenne pepper 2 tsp ground cumin kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste lime wedges for squeezing|
|3/4 cup plain yogurt|
|3/4 cup mayonnaise|
|5 tbs lime juice|
|1 cup cotija cheese (this is a almost dry crumbly white Mexican cheese. Available at Latin markets.)|
|1 tbs chili powder|
|2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|2 tsp ground cumin|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|lime wedges for squeezing|
This another of our favorite Mexican street food dishes. In Mexico you can find this corn roasting over hot coals all over the place. It’s Super Good. You won’t be able to stop eating this wonderful corn.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice.
- In another small bowl combine the Cheese, chili powder, cayenne, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Over hot charcoal grill the corn, turning occasionally. You want the corn to blister and blacken slightly.
- Remove the corn from the grill and apply a coat of the yogurt mixture to each ear of corn, covering the corn completely.
- Sprinkle each corn cob liberally with the cheese mixture.