- 1 20 0z can of pineapple chunks packed with juice and drained.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 liter bottle of ginger ale
- mint sprigs for garnish
- If you want alcohol you may add either white rum or vodka.
This fruity, lemon spiked drink is the perfect backyard beverage for warm summer days.
- Combine pineapple, berries, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Press mixture through a fine mesh sieve and discard seeds.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 quart baking dish and freeze for 24 hours or until mixture is firm.
- To serve let mixture stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Scrape across surface with a large spoon and put slush in glasses.
- Add ginger ale and stir to mix.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs.