Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 8 oz of pasta shells
- 8 oz of plain yogurt
- 2 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbs old bay seasoning
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 lb cooked, shelled small shrimp
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
This is a delicious pasta salad that you can prepare for your guests in less than 30 minutes. After preparing just chill for a couple of hours to let the flavors meld.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl stir together yogurt mustard and old bay seasoning.
- Add pasta, celery, and green onion and mix well.
- Just before serving add shrimp and tomatoes.