|1 lb of wild salmon fillets|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tsp lemon zest|
|2 tsp crushed garlic|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed or you may use 2 tsp of fresh|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
This is a delicious mom friendly, family healthy meal that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. 4 servings. Serve with a side of steamed veggies. Carrots, Asparagus squash or broccoli.
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, sprayed with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle fillets with the herbs, lemon zest, lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness.