- 1 lb of wild salmon fillets
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed or you may use 2 tsp of fresh
- fresh parsley for garnish
This is a delicious mom friendly, family healthy meal that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. 4 servings. Serve with a side of steamed veggies. Carrots, Asparagus squash or broccoli.
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, sprayed with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle fillets with the herbs, lemon zest, lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness.