Strawberry Banana Sorbet
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
This is a super simple sorbet that you can make without an ice cream machine.
- Peel bananas and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place banana and strawberry slices in a zip lock plastic and freeze until completely frozen. About 2 hours.
- In a food processor, combine frozen bananas and strawberries along with 2 tbs of water and the lemon juice.
- Process until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and bananas.