Buttery Chicken Spread
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 shallots, minced or 1/2 small onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Crackers or crusty bread
This is an easy to make appetizer that is perfect spread on crackers or crusty bread.
- Mix chicken, butter, parsley, onion, lemon juice, cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place in a serving dish or small crock. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Let mixture stand a room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.