Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb red potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 (6 inch) piece of fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
This is a super simple healthy recipe that can be prepared with a minimum of effort. A few short cuts will help you to get crispy potatoes without frying.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and wash potatoes. cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the thyme, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix well to insure the potatoes are covered completely in the olive and herbs.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and cook for 45 minutes or until golden brown.