Italian Cannelloni Bean Salad
- 3 cans of Cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 tbs fresh thyme or 2 tsp dried
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Cannelloni beans are bursting with flavor and are quite healthy. This bean salad is super simple and guaranteed to be a hit for any meal.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and gently mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.