Hawaii Ono Short Ribs
- 4 lbs beef short ribs, fat trimmed
- 3 cups of teriyaki sauce, bottled or homemade
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs fresh ginger
This is a Hawaiian recipe with Korean influences. It uses short ribs marinated in a teriyaki glaze along with garlic, sesame oil and ginger.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, garlic, sesame oil and ginger in a bowl and mix well
- Place ribs in a shallow pan and cover with the sauce and coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill over charcoal or pan sear until desired doneness is achieved.