Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This is a delicious bread that is more of a dessert than a bread. About 10 servings.
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking spice
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×5 inch loaf plan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and melted butter.
- Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Add the sugars and beat well.
- Add the baking soda, cinnamon, baking spice, reduce to low speed and mix well.
- Add the flour and beat until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf plan and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let cool 30 minutes before moving from the pan.
- Remove from the pan and dust with brown sugar.