Asian Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 lb of bean sprouts
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/3 cup scallions, minced
- 1 and 1/2 cups of broccoli and cauliflower florets (3/4 cup of each)
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 6 tbs lite soy sauce
- 6 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon
- 6 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- dash of sugar to taste
Vegetables are a great way to add healthy crunchy deliciousness to your diet.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the bean sprouts and tomato.
- Add the dressing and let marinate refrigerated for about 1 hour.