- 1/2 lb Wisconsin Brie cheese
- 1 lb Ground chuck 80/20
- 1/2 lb sauteed mushrooms
- 1 large onion sliced
- watercress, for garnish
- arugula for garnish
- 4 tomato slices for garnish
- 4 brioche buns
This burger is stuffed with sauteed mushrooms, onions topped with Wisconsin Brie Cheese, peppery arugula, and Watercress on a brioche bun. Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Cheese.
- In a saute pan add a little oil and add the onions along with the mushrooms and saute for about 3 to 4 minutes, until soft.
- Make 4 1/4 lb patties with the ground chuck.
- Remove the onions and mushrooms from the pan, add a little more oil and add the patties.
- Cook to desired doneness, we like them slightly pink in the center.
- In the last 3 minutes of cooking top each patty with a slice of brie, cover pan and allow brie to melt slightly.
- Place some argula and watercress and a slice of tomato in the bottom a bun and top with the burgers.
- Add some of the sauteed onions and mushrooms to top the burgers.
- Cover with the top roll and serve.
- Makes 4 quarter pound burgers.