Chocolate Butterscotch Pie
|3/4 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1/3 cup all purpose flour|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|2 and 1/2 cups milk|
|6 tbs chocolate flavored syrup|
|2 egg yolks, beaten|
|2 tbs butter|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla|
|1 9-inch pre baked pastry shell|
This pie marries the two favorite flavors of chocolate and butterscotch.
- Thoroughly combine sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in milk, chocolate syrup and beaten egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly, until thick.
- Remove from fire and blend in butter and vanilla.
- Pour in baked pie shell and cool.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours.