Chocolate Butterscotch Pie
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tbs chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 9-inch pre baked pastry shell
This pie marries the two favorite flavors of chocolate and butterscotch.
- Thoroughly combine sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir in milk, chocolate syrup and beaten egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly, until thick.
- Remove from fire and blend in butter and vanilla.
- Pour in baked pie shell and cool.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours.