|1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened|
|1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided|
|1/4 cup unsweetned coco powder|
|2 tbs whipping cream|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup chopped nuts|
|flaked coconut (optional)|
This is a super simple recipe for homemade chocolate truffles
- Beat butter in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Mix 1 and 1/4 cups powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Add to butter alternately with whipping cream and vanilla. Beat well after each addition.
- Chill until mixture is firm. About 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar with nuts and or coconut.
- Shape coca mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
- Roll in nuts and coconut to coat.
- Chill covered until firm.