Confetti Summer Salad
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen corn
- 2 zuchinni, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 bell peppers (1 yellow and 1 red)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing bottled or homemade
This recipe is a great salad or side dish that celebrates the summer harvest season. It uses fresh corn, tomatoes, zucchini, scallions and bell peppers dressed with an Italian vinaigrette.
- Cook corn in a small amount of boiling water. About 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn with the other veggies.
- Add salad dressing and gently mix.