Seafood Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp Crab and Tuna
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs of mayonnaise
- 1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of small shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat (you may also use king or snow crab cut into chunks)
- 1 (6 oz) can of solid white tuna
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a refreshing light summer time dish that is great served as an appetizer. It marries shrimp, crab and tuna with cream cheese, lemon juice, dill and diced tomato wrapped in crispy lettuce leaves.
- In a non reactive bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the shrimp, crab, tuna and tomatoes and gently mix well.
- Divide the seafood among the lettuce leaves.
- Roll up to enclose filing, folding in the ends while rolling.