|3 ripe Haas avocados|
|2 tbs red onion, minced|
|2 tbs canned green chilies|
|2 tbs fresh cilantro|
|juice from 2 lemons|
|1 lb large shrimp, peeled deveined and boiled|
This is a super simple guacamole recipe that includes sweet shrimp for dipping. Perfect for an informal gathering.
- Peel avocados remove seeds and add to a large non reactive bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice over avocados the smash with a fork.
- Add the onion, chilies, and cilantro and mix well.
- Chill covered for at least a hour before serving.
- Present the guacamole and shrimp on a platter.
- To serve dip shrimp in guacamole.