White Wine Sangria
- 8 cups of assorted fruits cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced ginger
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1 liter of dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbs sugar
- hand full of mint leaves
This is a super refreshing sangria that contains white wine, mango, pineapple, cantelope, strawberries and watermelon. The great part about this recipe is that you may use any fresh fruit that you like.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and mash the fruit with a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve in glasses garnished with mint.