Avocado Blue Cheese Spread
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 lb of blue cheese, at room temperature
This is a delicious recipe for an avocado and blue cheese dip that is perfect for dipping chips or spread on crusty bread.
- In a large bowl, add the avocado and lime juice.
- Mash well to combine.
- Add all the other ingredients and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper.