Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Blondie’s
|3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature|
|3/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla|
|3 large eggs|
|2 and 1/2 cups flour|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|3/4 cup butter scotch chips|
|3/4 cup chocolate chips|
|3/4 cups chopped walnuts|
This is an old fashioned recipe for butterscotch chip Blondie’s that are loaded with nuts, butterscotch and chocolate chips. Makes 24 cookies.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, using medium speed, beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat until well blended.
- Stir in the flour, salt and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and spread the dough level in the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until top is browned and a wooded toothpick comes our with moist crumbs attached. (About 30 minutes)
- Cool on a rack for 15 minutes, then cut into 24 rectangles.