Crab Tartlet Appetizers
|2 (12 oz) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough|
|1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 lb of king crab meat, chopped (you may substitute any crab meat)|
|2 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese|
|2 tbs scallions, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 pinch paprika|
|lemon zest and sliced chives for garnish (optional)|
These are a family favorite and are often requested a holiday get together s. These crab tartlets are made with cream, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. 12 servings.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- Divide rolls in half and press into the tartlet pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan, cheddar, scallions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve or freeze for later use.