- 2 (12 oz) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb of king crab meat, chopped (you may substitute any crab meat)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch paprika
- lemon zest and sliced chives for garnish (optional)
These are a family favorite and are often requested a holiday get together s. These crab tartlets are made with cream, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. 12 servings.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- Divide rolls in half and press into the tartlet pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan, cheddar, scallions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve or freeze for later use.