- 2 cups fresh watercress, stems removed, washed and dried
- 2 ripe comice pears, cored, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This delicious salad is highlighted by a wonderful raspberry dressing.
- Arrange watercress, pears and blue cheese, artfully on 4 individual plates.
- Add the raspberry vinegar to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then slowly whisk in the olive oil,
- Pour some of the dressing over each plate, then serve.