- 1 lb of scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup french dressing
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This scallop appetizer only has 4 ingredients and can be made in about 10 minutes.
- Cut the scallops into quarters.
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add scallops and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and place them into a bowl with a cover while hot.
- Pour the French dressing over and add the garlic and pepper.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Serve on a platter with toothpicks.