Rib Eye Steaks with Garlic Butter
This is a great recipe for the charcoal grill. Juicy sirloin steak is bathed in garlic and butter. This recipe serves 8 but may be halved or doubled depending on how many you are serving.
- 4 lbs rib eye steak
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 scallions minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the garlic powder, minced garlic and scallions. Cook over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- When done transfer steaks to plates and brush with the butter mixture.
- Let steaks rest for several minutes before serving.