Spicy Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup chopped onion|
|1 tbs chopped parsley|
|1 tsp thyme|
|Kosher and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 and 1/4 cups breadcrumbs|
|1 and 1/2 lbs of ground turkey|
|1 8oz can of jellied cranberry sauce|
|1/4 cup water|
|2 tbs horseradish|
Here is a twist on meatballs that is both healthy and delicious.
- Combine eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add onions, parsley, thyme, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes until brown. Turn meatballs and bake for another 10 minutes longer.
- Place meatballs in a serving dish.
- Heat cranberry sauce and water in a sauce pan and stir until smooth.
- Add the horseradish and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and serve.