- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- juice from 1 lime (more if necessary)
- 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This salsa pairs fresh strawberries with jalapenos with tomatoes and lime. It’s a great salsa on top of Cod fish.
- In a large non reactive bowl combine all ingredients.
- Gently toss together and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for several hours.