- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 4 center cut pork chops
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic,sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
This is a delicious Cajun favorite.
- Combine black pepper, white pepper and red pepper. Mix well.
- Sprinkle on both sides of the chops.
- In a large saute pan add the butter using medium high heat and add the chops.
- Lower the heat to medium and saute the chops for about 5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic and onion, partially cover and cook for another 10 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork with a slotted spoon and add to a serving dish.
- Continue to cook sauce until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over pork and serve.