Chicken Pecan Tarts
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 (3oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 package (7 and 1/2) package of refrigerated biscuits
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add pecans until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, cream cheese, salt and nutmeg.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Separate biscuits and roll each into a 4 inch circle.
- Press into 10 foil bake cups, letting the dough cover bottom and sides.(optional)
- Place bake cups in muffin pans.(optional)
- Spoon chicken mixture into bake cups, or on top of biscuit circles
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.