Chicken Pecan Tarts
|2 tbs butter|
|1 cup finely chopped pecans|
|1 cup chicken breast, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped celery|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1 (3oz) package of cream cheese|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp nutmeg|
|1 package (7 and 1/2) package of refrigerated biscuits|
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add pecans until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, cream cheese, salt and nutmeg.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Separate biscuits and roll each into a 4 inch circle.
- Press into 10 foil bake cups, letting the dough cover bottom and sides.(optional)
- Place bake cups in muffin pans.(optional)
- Spoon chicken mixture into bake cups, or on top of biscuit circles
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.