- 1 lb cooked lobster meat
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbs sherry
- dash of salt dash of white pepper
- dash of ground nutmeg
This is delicious lobster cooked in a savory cream sauce. 4 servings.
- Cut lobster meat into chunks.
- Combine the egg yolks with the cream
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, over low heat
- Stir in the egg and cream mixture along with the sherry.
- Cook stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg and lobster and gently reheat.
- Serve hot over uttered toast slices.