|1 lb cooked lobster meat|
|2 egg yolks, lightly beaten|
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 tbs sherry|
|dash of salt dash of white pepper|
|dash of ground nutmeg|
This is delicious lobster cooked in a savory cream sauce. 4 servings.
- Cut lobster meat into chunks.
- Combine the egg yolks with the cream
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, over low heat
- Stir in the egg and cream mixture along with the sherry.
- Cook stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg and lobster and gently reheat.
- Serve hot over uttered toast slices.