- 2 cups cooked baby shrimp
- 2 cups crab meat, cleaned
- 2 cups lobster
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Butter lettuce leaves for serving if desired
- May also be served on crusty bread
- lemon wedges for serving
This a delicious seafood salad that you can throw together in minutes.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and gently mix well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve place a scoop of the salad inside of butter lettuce cups.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.