Pork Roast with Herbs
|1 (2lb) boneless pork roast|
|2 tbs sugar|
|1 tbs sage leaves|
|1 and 1/2 tbs marjoram|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper|
|1/2 tsp celery seed|
|1/2 tsp dry mustard|
This is a delicious herb crusted pork roast.
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub pork all over with the herb mixture.
- Cover pork with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Unwrap meat and bring to room temperature.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 325 degrees, allowing about 40 minutes per pound.
- Slice and serve.