- 1 (2lb) boneless pork roast
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs sage leaves
- 1 and 1/2 tbs marjoram
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
This is a delicious herb crusted pork roast.
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub pork all over with the herb mixture.
- Cover pork with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Unwrap meat and bring to room temperature.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 325 degrees, allowing about 40 minutes per pound.
- Slice and serve.