- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 oz of sour cream
- 3 eggs beaten
- dash of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tbs of seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tbs fresh basil chopped or 1 tsp dried
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, chopped
- Sprinkle 1 tbs of cheese over bottom of the pie shell.
- Whisk sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and pour into the pie shell.
- Combine the remaining cheese, bread crumbs, basil and garlic in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the sour cream mixture.
- Top with tomatoes and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Slice and serve.