Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake
|1 and 1/2 cups of gingersnap cookie crumbs|
|1/4 cup butter softened|
|24 large marshmallows|
|1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk|
|1/2 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened|
|2 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1/4 tsp ground ginger|
|1/8 tsp ground cloves|
|kosher salt to taste, just a pinch|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 (8oz) container of frozen whipped topping thawed ( you may use fresh as well)|
|3 caramel creams|
|1/4 cup chopped pecans|
Absolutely delicious. A great holiday family gathering dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a crust by combining the cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into a (9inch) pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the filling in a microwave safe bowl by combining the marshmallows, milk and pumpkin.
- Cook on medium heat and stir until all the marshmallows are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat the cream cheese, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Melt the caramel in the microwave and drizzle 2 tbs over the crust.
- Pour the filling into crust and top with remaining caramel over the top.
- Refrigerate covered for 8 hours until chilled.