Maple Bourbon Glazed Salmon
|6 tsp orange juice, divided|
|1 tbs maple syrup|
|1 tsp bourbon|
|1/4 tsp cayenne pepper|
|4 (6 oz) wild salmon fillets|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine 1 tsp juice, syrup, bourbon, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, then brush syrup over the salmon evenly.
- Broil the salmon for about 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle some of the remaining orange juice over the fillets.
- Return to the oven and broil for another minute.
- Fish should flake easily when done.