Lemon Chicken Marinara
|1 lb of chicken breasts, (4 breasts)|
|1/3 cup fresh lemon juice|
|2 cups marinara sauce, store brought or home made|
|1/2 cup sliced black olives|
|1 tbs parsley, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, sliced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken breasts.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper
- Add a small amount of sauce to a oven proof baking dish.
- Add the chicken breasts and pour remaining sauce over.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.