Salmon Baked in Wine and Tarragon
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tbs butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp tarragon
This is super simple and delicious.
- Place salmon steaks in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Rub the steaks with butter.
- Season the steaks lightly with salt and pepper
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over the fish.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 450 degree oven, about 10 minutes per each inch of thickness.