Salmon Baked in Wine and Tarragon
|4 salmon steaks|
|2 tbs butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 tsp tarragon|
This is super simple and delicious.
- Place salmon steaks in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Rub the steaks with butter.
- Season the steaks lightly with salt and pepper
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over the fish.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 450 degree oven, about 10 minutes per each inch of thickness.