Chocolate Butterscotch Squares
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 and 2/3 cups of butterscotch flavored morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
This treat marries marshmallows with chocolate and butterscotch.
- Microwave the chocolate and butterscotch morsels along with the peanut butter for 1 minute and 45 seconds.
- Microwave in additional 10 to 20 second intervals and stir until smooth.
- Cool for 1 minute, then stir in marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread into a foil lined 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Chill until firm.