Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
This pound cake has hints of vanilla, lemon and orange and is super moist.
- Cream butter and sugar.(Mix together)
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Add vanilla and orange and lemon extracts.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Alternatively add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture.
- Beat on medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool then remove from pans.