Teriyaki Steak Kebabs
|1 and 1/2 lbs of flank steak|
|3/4 cup pineapple juice|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1 bay leaf|
|2 tbs ginger, grated|
|Red pepper strips|
|Small white onions|
Delicious kebabs with an Asian flavor.
- Combine all ingredients except meat.
- Cut steak into diagonal strips.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Thread steak strips onto skewers and alternate with red pepper strips and onions.
- Grill, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Optional: you may also add mushrooms.