Teriyaki Steak Kebabs
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of flank steak
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbs ginger, grated
- Red pepper strips
- Small white onions
Delicious kebabs with an Asian flavor.
- Combine all ingredients except meat.
- Cut steak into diagonal strips.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Thread steak strips onto skewers and alternate with red pepper strips and onions.
- Grill, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Optional: you may also add mushrooms.