Mexican Chili Peanuts
|2 cups of raw Spanish peanuts|
|2 tsp chili powder|
|1 tsp ground cumin|
|3 small dried hot red chilies|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|Salt to taste|
- Place peanuts on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, stirring occasionally until peanuts are lightly golden.
- Remove peanuts from oven and add to bowl.
- Add the seasonings except for the salt along with the canola oil and mix well.
- Return to oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add salt to taste.