Potato and Cheese Frittata with Ham
|2 tbs milk|
|2 tbs 1butter|
|1 medium russet potato, thinly sliced|
|2 green onions, thinly sliced, green and white parts|
|4 tbs of sharp cheddar cheese|
|1/4 lb country ham|
This is a delicious open faced omelet with cheese and potatoes.
- Beat the eggs with milk until well blended and set aside.
- In a large oven proof saute pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the potato and ham, cover, and cook , turning until tender. About 10 minutes.
- Uncover and reduce heat slightly, turn and cook until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with onions and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture and cook, lifting edges with a spatula to let uncooked eggs flow underneath.
- Place pan under broiler about 4 inches from heat and heat until golden. About 2 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.