Shrimp With a Touch of Garlic and Brandy
- 1 lb of large shell on head on shrimp (if you can't find head on shrimp, headless will do)
- 4 tbs of unsalted butter
- 4 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup of brandy
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for garnish
This shrimp recipe is incredible! It takes only 10 minutes from start to finish. The sauce with a touch of brandy brings out the wonderful sweet and savory flavor of the shrimp.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a large heavy based skillet.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and saute over medium high heat being careful not to burn the garlic, tossing the shrimp constantly.
- Sprinkle the brandy over the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.