Steamed Soft Shell Crabs with Ginger Sauce
- 6 cleaned soft shell crabs
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 scallions, cut on the bias
- 2 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
Every part of the soft shell crab is edible. When you purchase them, have you fish monger clean them so they are ready for cooking.
- In a steamer rack place the crabs with the bottom sides up in a single layer.
- Cover and steam for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add the vinegar, scallions, and ginger and mix well.
- When crabs are done add to a bowl and pour ginger sauce over.