Stir Fried Napa Cabbage
|1 medium head of Napa cabbage|
|2 tbs rice vinegar|
|2 tbs sugar|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|1/2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|3 tbs canola oil|
This is super simple totally delicious Chinese stir fry.
- Stir together the vinegar, sugar soy sauce and ground red pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse cabbage and discard any wilted outer leaves.
- Cut off base and slice cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Coarsely chopped the leaves.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan or wok.
- When wok is hot add the cabbage and stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt. 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar mixture and mix well and remove from heat.