Green and Yellow Bean Salad
- 1 large can green beans, drained
- 1 large can yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 large can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- optional: endamame, sliced red, orange, or yellow bell peppers, toasted white sesame seeds
In season it is preferable to use fresh beans.
- Drain beans and rinse well.
- Combine beans with green pepper and onions. Mix well.
- Mix oil, vinegar’s, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over bean mixture.
- Toss well. Cover and chill.